Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Lavender Mist Kit leftovers - Two Cards and a Tag

Hi everyone, I'm back with my last video using my scraps, the pieced/quilted type scraps.  This time I've made two cards and a tag.  I'm not usually a tag maker so it was fun to try something new.  Please check out the video at the bottom of the post for process and walk-through of today's projects.



I'll be making this card start to finish on the video, sharing how I put it together and what tools I used.  I did add some ribbon from my stash but most everything else was included in the kit.


Here's a look at the inside.  I have a flip open element that houses the sentiment and room to write a personal message.  Both cards are A2 size.


This is card two, I premade it but do walk through the process with you so you'll be able to recreate it with your own papers and elements from your stash.


Here's the inside, which includes a belly band and a tuck in note card to either stamp a greeting pertinent to the occasion or write your own personal sentiment.


The final project is a tag, and as I said I'm not usually a tag maker but I had so much fun creating this one and love how it turned out.  Notice the lace across the bottom?  That's the strip I cut from the pieced scrap panel.  You can't see the back of the tag here but it's the remainder of that piece.  I thought this a great way to used up this pieced mat!

Come join me on the video and see how I put these two cards and a tag together.  Perhaps I'll share something that you might find useful in using up your scraps as well.  
Patti




Find A Soul's Heartbeat at



.

No comments:

Post a Comment