Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Creative Colors Challenge # 8

Hello everyone,
Finally it is getting warm and going towards summer.
So we thought we will provide some springy but hot colors in our palette. Hope you will like to play with these challenging colors.
But first we will congratulate our winners, it was based on what colors focused from the palette and showing our palette in your post..

Winner is 
5. Kim Norman

- 
Runner up is -
4. Jen Evers



Top - 3
3. CaroleAnn

Honorable Mention - 

Thank you ladies. Hope you will continue participating in our challenges!
Winner please email at mycreativecorner@yahoo.com to claim your prize.

Here is our challenging palette - Dark Pink + Olive Green + Dark Purple PLUS Fussy Cutting


Our rocking sponsor is  



Rick is offering  3 digis as a prize to Winner!!

Now see what our Dazzling DT made.

We would like to welcome our new DT, 

Claudia



I'm Claudia and I'm 38 (almost 39 in July. I live in Belgium).

My first language is French but as a child we moved near to Antwerp, 

so my second language is Dutch. I've been married for 10 years. We have 2 children. Jarno is 

our son, will be 12 in a few day and Joran our daughter and she's just turn 8. 

My hobby is making cards, crochets and to knit. 

I started about 2 years ago with 3D cards but after some time I discovered the stamping and

started to scrap. I love coloring my stamps or digi's with my copics.

I am very pleased to join you in this team.
hugs Claudia My blog is: knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be


Claudia



Tereesa


Linda


Tanvi



Rose



Sabrina


Archana


Good Luck Everyone!!


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to everyone and especially Kim Norman, you rocked it dearest!!! Jennifer Evers loved yours too so much. Everyone is so very talented

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous dt inspiration using Rick's images,
    Monique
    RSD EDT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monique. I am so glad you liked them.
      Regards,
      Archana

      Delete
  3. What a combination of beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am honored ! Thank you!
    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete