Friday, March 13, 2015

DESIGN TEAM CALL


Hello everyone!!! Are you ready for be part of our Design Team?

We are looking for a creative and energetic crafters to be part of our Desing Team 2015. This Design Team will mainly be focusing on paper crafts and card makers and is NOT limited to the USA. 

Desing Team Requirements:

  • You should have a blog to which your post regularly.
  • You shoul be a card maker and would like to decorate with a lot of embellishments. We love CAS but our challenge is different.
  • You must create 2 or 3 cards by month, since this is a Bi-Weekly Challenge.
  • You should comment on entries as per your turn.
  • You should have a Facebook account so you join and communicate with the Design Team.

Benefits:

  • Your name, photo and bio will be appear in our blog challenge.
  • You will receive free images and products from the sponsors.
  • You will be part of a great online community.

How to apply:

Just put DT after your  name of entry in the  Challenge # 31 that is open until Mach 30, 2015 here in our blog.


Thanks and have fun.
MAKE SURE TO POST OUR COLOR PALETTE ON YOUR BLOG POST!NO OLD LINKS OR PROJECTS ALLOWED!!YOU MUST BE OUR FOLLOWER!!!NO CAS CARDS ALLOWED!!!!
HAVE FUN!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Hello, I forgot to add DT after my nick ;) hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Chanya, I am glad you let us know. All the best.
      Regards,
      Archana

      Delete
    2. No problem Chanya, I am glad you let us know. All the best.
      Regards,
      Archana

      Delete
  2. is it open for International members. I am from India

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello to everyone. At my school, online tests and other assignments are commonplace. Because of this, creating them yourself might become tiresome or even lazy over time. I was able to come up with a solution that would work for everyone involved. Thanks to this service, I was able to find someone to take my exam for me. Plenty of people are eager to take on your project and accomplish it in a short amount of time while still keeping a high degree of quality So far, I've had no problems, and I'm very happy with everything about them.

    ReplyDelete