Tuesday, March 31, 2015

CreativeColorsChallenge # 32

Hello Everyone,
It is time to play CreativeColorsChallenge!!

Here is the stunning Spring Fling palette for you all suggested by Claudia.
Thanks so much Claudia.



FUCHSIAORANGEBROWN PLUS ADD BUTTERFLIES!!

A Day For Daisies sponsoring this challenge !!






Here is our stunning team came up with

Claudia



Martha



Sabrina



Archana


Now it is your turn to play with these Briht colors!

MAKE SURE TO POST OUR COLOR PALETTE ON YOUR BLOG POST!NO OLD LINKS OR PROJECTS ALLOWED!!YOU MUST BE OUR FOLLOWER!!!NO CAS CARDS ALLOWED!!!!
HAVE FUN!!!!!


17 comments:

  1. Thank you very much :) Congrats to the other winners :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chanya, I need your email please.
      Hugs

      Delete
    2. Hi I sent e-mail to Suzan yesterday ;)
      paw.agnieszka@gmail.com :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats Chanya!!!!!! You made a lovely job!
    I'm very glad being Top-3 in my first challenge here. There no was the last.
    Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria, I just updated your name dear. I also need your email please.
      Thanks

      Delete
    2. aficiones60@gmail.com
      Thanks Archana.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful design team samples. I love that color palette and the A Day for Daisies stamps the team used. Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear Wendy. I am personally a big fan of ADFD stamps. They all are unique.
      Hugs

      Delete
  4. I love your color challenge on this post
    I am new here and I am already your follower
    I am normally making CAS card
    and for your challenge I am going out of my comfort zone
    hope you like my butterfly and leafs card
    Hugs, Monika from Germany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear Monika. Your card is beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us.
      Hugs,
      Archana

      Delete
  5. OH WOW - thank you sooooooo much for choosing my entry as the Runner-Up :) :) :) You have made my day :) Loving this new colour challenge and awesome inspiration by the DT :) Big hugs - Mimi xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Mimi. Your card was so beautiful. Please join us again.
      Hugs,
      Archana

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous inspirations! Thank u for this challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete