Monday, August 5, 2019

Mintay Paradise Mini Album






     Welcome to Paradise in August!
We here at craftycity.com are so excited to be collaborating with reneabouquets.com. We will be sharing many awe inspiring creations from both design teams and I cannot wait to see all the amazing projects.  I have created a fun and easy mini album that is 7 inches wide and over 8 inches tall. Creating this  album with both kits was an opportunity of a lifetime! All the products from both companies were absolutely stunning!  Crafty City sent me a kit that contained Mintay Paradise papers, stencils, flowers,charms, Prima ink and much more definitely had all the vibes of the Salt Life. ReneaBouquets sent me the Treasure box #1 kit. This kit was filled with iridescent Unicorn Candy pearls,  flat back pearls cotton candy, Handmade butterflies, dragon flies, gorgeous chipboard mermaids, glitter glass and more. 
    
     For the cover of my album I used one of my favorite Mintay Paradise papers, the cabanas on the sand with the ocean in the background. I started off by adding the Fab Scraps chipboard that I painted white and then inked it to give it  sea colored ombre effect.  I also embellished the top of the chipboard with Renea's Diamond glitter glass and also added Renea's Diamond Chunky glitter glass to the waves in the ocean and on top of Renea's Chipboard starfish . One of my favorite items from Renea's kit was the silver pink shard glitter that I used in the sand.  If you have visited Florida's beaches you will notice that the sand has a glittery effect that looks like sugar crystals. I also added Renea's gorgeous ocean sun kissed mermaid sitting on top of the wooden fence as well as her one of her "To Venus & back" glass glitter encrusted dragon fly's atop one of the large palm trees. I fussy cut a lot of ephemera and layered it with the foam dots and and added some of the Prima flowers from my kit and also from my stash and surrounded them with some of the Prima Melange Art Pebbles. Pictured below, you will see the spine of my album I added the shabby pink dream crochet lace that I cut in half and layered and then ombre painted the laser cut starfish and added the beautiful diamond and pink pearl rhinestone button.
  

     Embellishing the front cover is always my most favorite part of making an album, but I adored making every part of this album.  The inside of the album is loaded with large pocket pages and side pockets that are large enough to fit 4x6, 5x7 and even 8x7 photos. I also added in some smaller Prima tags from my stash that I added ephemera cards from the paper collection and surrounded the images with Prima Washi tape and added some of the charms from the Crafty City Paradise kit.
(inside cover page)

 Pictured below is the back of my album. I just love the beach boardwalk look. 

   Don't forget there are discount codes from both stores!! I will add the links below as well, I have added a link to the full walk thru of my Paradise album as well as a full tutorial on how to make the base of the album. If you prefer written instruction I am offering a full written guide that I will add links below.  Thank you so much for reading and watching my videos.  I hope you love it as much as I do!  

Crafty City links:
Discount Code: This code is for any items in the store,  starting Aug.1 - Aug. 31, 10% off purchase code: GoldSand




ReneaBouquets links:

Discount code:  10% off your store purchase from Aug. 1- Aug. 31. Be sure to use all caps: PARADISEKIMMY


Treasure box #1:

This Treasure Box Includes: 1 Yard-Mint Tulle Lace
1 Yard Shabby Pink Dream Crochet Lace 1 Package Containing 1-Teal Pearl & Rhinestone Button & 1-Pink Pearl & Rhinestone Button 1 - .6 Ounce Jar Beautiful Beads Iridescent Unicorn Candy
1 - .4 Ounce Jar Beautiful Beads Flat back Pearls Cotton Candy
1 - .5 Ounce Jar Diamond Chunky Glitter Glass
1 - .5 Ounce Jar Silver Pink Shard Glitter 1-Package Printed Beautiful Board Laser Cut Chipboard Containing 1-Small Ocean Orchid Mermaid & 1-Tiny Sun kissed Mermaid
1-Package Beautiful Board Laser Cut Chipboard Small Mermaids Welcome Sign 1-Package Beautiful Board Laser Cut Chipboard Small Salty Mermaid With Shells 1-Package  Beautiful Board Laser Cut Chipboard Small Seashell Frame 1-Package Beautiful Board Laser Cut Chipboard Starfish Set 1-Package Beautiful Board Laser Cut Chipboard Small Pearls Of Wisdom Frame With Pearls 1-Package Aurora Pink Glitter Glass Butterflies 1-Package Tiny Treasures Butterflies that includes: 2-Darling Mint, 2-Sweet Pea Yellow * 2-Candy Pink Glitter Glass Butterflies 1-Package Pink Pendant Dragonflies 1-Package Tiny Treasures Dragonflies that includes-2- Shabby Golden Roses, 2-Enchanted, & 2- To Venus & Back Glitter Glass Dragonflies

No comments:

Post a Comment