Monday, April 22, 2019

Crafty City Shabby Chic Wardrobe Tutorial


     Good Morning Crafty City fans!
After receiving my amazing Wardrobe Kit from Archana, I could hardly wait to dive into it!
This kit has the most delicately beautiful flowers, seam binding ribbon, vintage inspired laces
and the most gorgeous Victorian themed paper collection by Craft and You design paper and of course last but not the least the wooden wardrobe by Scrapiniec. Below is an image of the wardrobe kit I received.

     Isn't it luscious? Having kits make my life so much easier, everything I need to complete my project is there. On Monday, April 15th I had my Facebook live show tutorial. In this tutorial I show you how to attach the wardrobe kit together and how I decorated it. I have edited the live show video and created a  video tutorial for you. The link is down below:









Thank you so much for watching and I hope you enjoyed the tutorial. The links to purchase this kit are here: Wardrobe kit purchase link
I can't wait to see yours! Click here to join our Facebook group: Shabby Paper Hub Link. Here are some more images of the finished wardrobe. 




Happy Crafting! 
XOXO~ Kimmy Murray
  
     



No comments:

Post a Comment